Welcome to our website. Lifeng is a principal manufacturer and supplier of cup handle making machines. Our equipment is reasonably structured, easy to operate, highly efficient and has a long performance life. Our cup handle machines are used to make paper handles for paper cups in paper and cup factories, etc. Gaining popularity among our international customers, our paper cup handle making machines have been exported to Russia, Korea, India, Bulgaria and Middle East.
Our company is located in Rui'an, China. By establishing long term cooperative relationships with neighboring raw material suppliers, we have greatly reduced the procurement cost of materials. Located near convenient transportation not only reduces our production costs, but lowers your international freight charge. In addition, we produce and sell roll punching and die cutting machines and paper bowl forming machines. Our company offers OEM service. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.
Following is the detailed information of the cup handle making machine.
ZB-12B type cup handle making machine has two different units to produce two different sizes of handles. Our machine can easily change the molds from cup 5-12 oz..
|Cup size||5-12 OZ|
|Power supply||220V50HZ/ 380V50HZ OR CUSTOMIZE|
|Air request||0.3m³/ min|
The frame of cup handle making machine is made of metal and the body is made of steel.
Maintenance on the cup handle making machine should only be carried out under supervision. Strict attention should be given while the machine is in operation and the shield is removed.
1. Clean materials and accessory materials.
2. Attention should be paid to the sanitation and cleanliness of the machine. A fixed scheduled should be maintained to clear and wipe down the machine. Keep greasy dirt away from the paper, die and roller. The cup handle making machine should be located away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling.
3. Glycerol should be used to lubricate the entire machine. A fixed schedule should be maintained to clean lubricated places and lubricate them with glycerol.
All machines are delivered in a wooden case.
A guide book is included to assist with the installation and machine adjustment process and help solve any problems that may be encountered.
1. The cup handle making machine is adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure our Lifeng machine is in perfect condition.
2. Technicians are available to guide the installation and adjust the machine at the buyer's factory. This service would be at the buyer's expense and include the technician's salary, transportation, accommodations, consultation, etc. as well as $100 USD per diem for the technician.
3. Free training is available and ongoing for the buyer until he fully understands the operation of our Lifeng cup handle making machine. The buyer would be responsible for airfare and accommodations expenses.
4. Lifeng provides the consumable spare parts at no cost for one year.
1. Lifeng cup handle making machine offers a one year warranty from the shipment date.
2. The Lifeng warranty is not applicable to parts requiring normal replacement.
3. Lifeng is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse, improper handling, negligent maintenance, intentional injury or other damages.