Our roll punching and die cutting machines keep pace with the rapid development of the modern paper market. With a simple and compact structure, rigorous and precise movement control, our high speed equipment is of the high quality. Our equipment is convenient to use and safe to operate. In one step, the raw material is cut directly with the mold and processed into the finished product. Compared with traditional way of paper cutting, our machine reduces labor cost and increases efficiency. Our roll punching and die cutting machines are economical and productive, saving on the utilization ratio of the raw materials.
1. Our roll punching and die cutting machine is high speed equipment and can reach a speed of 600-1000 pcs/min.
2. It is automatic.
3. The frame of our roll punching and die cutting machine is made from solid materials.
The roll punching and die cutting machine is used to cut paper.
It can be used in paper and cup factories and other relevant factories.
The frame of roll punching and die cutting machine is made of metal and the body is made of steel.
Maintenance on the roll punch and die cutting machine should only be carried out under supervision. Strict attention should be given while the machine is in operation and the shield is removed.
1. Clean materials and accessory materials.
2. Attention should be paid to the sanitation and cleanliness of the machine. A fixed scheduled should be maintained to clear and wipe down the machine. Keep greasy dirt away from the paper, die and roller. The roll punch and die cutting machine should be located away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling.
3. Glycerol should be used to lubricate the entire machine. A fixed schedule should be maintained to clean lubricated places and lubricate them with glycerol.
All machines are delivered in a wooden case.
A guide book is included to assist with the installation and machine adjustment process and help solve any problems that may be encountered.
1. The roll punching and die cutting machine adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure our Lifeng machine is in perfect condition.
2. Technicians are available to guide the installation and adjust the machine at the buyer's factory. This service would be at the buyer's expense and include the technician's salary, transportation, accommodations, consultation, etc. as well as $100 USD per diem for the technician.
3. Free training is available and ongoing for the buyer until he fully understands the operation of our Lifeng roll punching and die cutting machine. The buyer would be responsible for airfare and accommodations expenses.
4. Lifeng provides the consumable spare parts at no cost for one year.
1. Lifeng roll punching and die cutting machine offers a one year warranty from the shipment date.
2. The Lifeng warranty is not applicable to parts requiring normal replacement.
3. Lifeng is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse, improper handling, negligent maintenance, intentional injury or other damages.