The ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine has two independent units and can produce two different sizes of paper containers. This type of equipment can be used to make paper meal boxes, paper bowls, paper plates and paper dishes of various sizes and shapes.
1. The ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine makes paper plates on the one side and paper meal boxes on the other side.
2. Our machine is easy to operate.
3. Molds are easy to change.
The ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine is used to make different types of paper containers, ie., disposable paper plates and paper meal boxes.
It can be used in all kinds of public places.
|Power supply||220V50HZ/ 380V50HZ OR CUSTOMIZE|
The frame of the ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine is made of metal and the body is made of steel..
Maintenance on the ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine should only be carried out under supervision. Strict attention should be given while the machine is in operation and the shield is removed.
1. Clean materials and accessory materials.
2. Attention should be paid to the sanitation and cleanliness of the machine. A fixed scheduled should be maintained to clear and wipe down the machine. Keep greasy dirt away from the paper, die and roller. The ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine should be located away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling.
3. Glycerol should be used to lubricate the entire machine. A fixed schedule should be maintained to clean lubricated places and lubricate them with glycerol.
All machines are delivered in a wooden case.
A guide book is included to assist with the installation and machine adjustment process and help solve any problems that may be encountered.
1. The ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine is adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure our Lifeng machine is in perfect condition.
2. Technicians are available to guide the installation and adjust the machine at the buyer's factory. This service would be at the buyer's expense and include the technician's salary, transportation, accommodations, consultation, etc. as well as $100 USD per diem for the technician.
3. Free training is available and ongoing for the buyer until he fully understands the operation of our Lifeng ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine. The buyer would be responsible for airfare and accommodations expenses.
4. Lifeng provides the consumable spare parts at no cost for one year.
1. Lifeng ZHB-II semi-automatic paper meal box forming machine offers a one year warranty from the shipment date.
2. The Lifeng warranty is not applicable to parts requiring normal replacement.
3. Lifeng is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse, improper handling, negligent maintenance, intentional injury or other damages.